Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET) is conducted by the Anna University for applicants who wish to pursue M.B.A., M.C.A. and M.Tech. / M. Arch. / M. Plan / M.E. / Degree Programmes in the various colleges affiliated with Anna University. Some institutions and colleges affiliated with Anna University admit students on the basis of the marks scored in TANCET.
If you are looking for TANCET 2020 Admit Card details, you can check and download the TANCET exam admit card. Where to download TANCET 2020 Admit Card? How to apply for the TANCET 2020? Get all the details and information about the TANCET exam admit card.
Important Dates for TANCET 2020
|Commencement of Registration of Application||January 7, 2020, from 10 AM|
|Last date for Registration of Application||February 4, 2020, till 5 PM|
|Announcement of Results||March 20, 2020|
|Downloading of Mark Sheets||March 23, 2020|
TANCET 2020 Admit Card Download
Applicants can download their TANCET 2020 Admit Card from the official website of TANCET www.tancet.annauniv.edu. Anna University will be updating all the details about the TANCET 2020 Admit Cardlike the exam dates, exam schedule and the other important details applicant would need.
Before downloading the Admit Card, applicants will have to register to the portal of TANCET with their email id. Applicants will have to generate a password which can be used in future for login purposes.
To register on the portal of TANCET and change your password, follow the below-mentioned steps.
- Visit www.tancet.annauniv.edu.
- On the website, search for the login option and click on it.
- After clicking on it, click on the forgot password option and then follow the next steps to set a new password.
If you forget your password and login details for TANCET 2020, you can do the above-mentioned thing and change or recover your password and other details.
How to download TANCET 2020 Admit Card?
Admit Card is the most important document for the TANCET 2020 exam. To download TANCET 2020 Admit Card, follow the steps below:
- Visit www.tancet.annauniv.edu.
- Click on the option on the website regarding the TANCET admit card.
- After that, applicants will have to log in with their log in details like email, password and a TANCET key.
- After entering all the details, click on Log in.
- Soon, the webpage will be loaded with your Admit Card.
- Download the Admit Card and keep a print copy of the Admit Card.
Details Given in TANCET Admit Card 2020
TANCET Admit Card 2020 will be having the following information about the applicant:
- Registration number as obtained after TANCET exam registration
- Candidate’s name and other details
- Date of the entrance exam
- List of all the registered subjects
- Candidate’s photo and signature
- Address of the examination centre
- Exam timings
- Instructions to candidates about the TANCET Test
How to Obtain Duplicate TANCET Hall Ticket?
If you lose your TANCET 2020 Admit Card, do not worry. You can apply for a Duplicate TANCET 2020 Admit Card. The steps to apply for a Duplicate TANCET 2020 Admit Card are as follows:
- Submit a written request asking for a Duplicate Hall Ticket to the address of the Secretary of Anna University (Secretary (TANCET), Anna University, Chennai – 600 025).
- Alongside your written request, also submit a Demand Draft in favour of the Secretary (TANCET) Anna University payable at Chennai.
After a few days, you will be given a TANCET 2020 Duplicate Admit Card which you can use for your TANCET 2020.
TANCET 2020 Exam Centre
The centre for TANCET 2020 Exam are as follows:
TANCET 2020 Result
The exact dates for the TANCET 2020 Result are not out yet. You can check the results on the website of TANCET 2020 (www.tancet.annauniv.edu)
The result will be in the form of a rank card, and one can apply for further exams after procuring the TANCET 2020 Result.
TANCET 2020 Exam Pattern
Before appearing for the test, applicants must see the TANCET 2020 Exam Pattern.
- Mode of the exam: It is an offline based test.
- Duration of the exam: The entrance test is of 2 hours.
- Type of questions: There are multiple-choice questions (MCQ’s)
- Marking scheme: 01 marks are given for a correct answer and 1/3 marks are deducted for a wrong answer.