The exchange student program is suitable if your university has a formal Student Exchange arrangement. Arrangement with your university means you don’t require to pay tuition fees to a thirdparty, simply remain to pay tuition fees to your home college as typical. Through the program, you can study at a foreign University for 1-2 semesters.
Your International pupil exchange workplace will liaise with the global group concerning your placement at a foreign university. When your application is approved, the office will offer you assistance as well as information to assist your arrival. When you reach the place, you will have accessibility to the full variety of student solutions as well as proceeded support from goingglobal.
To figure out if your university has a student exchange arrangement with the university of your choice, contact your university’s student exchange office.
How to apply?
Applications for the Student Exchange program go through the following target dates:
- For a first-term positioning, i.e., February-June, your application must be submitted by October 15 in the year prior to your placement.
- For a second term placement, i.e., July-November, your application needs to be submitted by April 15 in the year of your positioning.
- If you are not able to meet these target dates, please call the global team and they will encourage you if they have the ability to suit and refine your application.
To look for the Student Exchange program, you must:
- Get nominated by your residence university, please communicate with your residence university to establish the process.
- Fill a Student Exchange application form. Your application must be submitted along with.
- Obtain an offer for a location at a foreign university. If your application is successful, you will receive a Letter of Offer.
- Confirm your place at the foreign university. You verify your area by accepting your offer.
- Receive your electronic Confirmation of Enrolment.Obtain accommodation if you wish to live in school, it is recommended that you send an accommodation application.